Somehow tomorrow we will have an 8 year old....I can't believe how quickly she has grown and continues to grow. She is an enthusiastic, strong willed, intelligent, beautiful and quite funny young girl. We are so thankful for the gift of being her parents.
I interviewed her (I love to do this on their birthdays). It makes a great keepsake for them too. So, here it is my interview with my 8 year old daughter!
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? I can't narrow it down so Mommy, Daddy, my sisters and God.
2. What is your favorite color? That's easy Purple, well Pink too...so two!
3. What's your favorite television show? Hmmm...Jessie and Good Luck Charlie
4. What's your favorite outfit? Ohh...my tankini and shorts (with laughter)
5. What sport do you like best? Gymnastics of course!
6. What song do you love? Trouble by Taylor Swift and Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
7. What's your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
8. Who is your best friend? I have three...Elizabeth, Audrey and Lia
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Doctor...or a Popstar, maybe both, we'll see
10. What is your favorite book? Moonlight on the Magic Flute
11. What are you really good at? Making up dances for songs
12. What is your best memory? My Grandmom's surprise party
13. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Disneyland in California and a cruise
14. What would buy if you had $1000? A Mansion
15. What vegetable do you hate the most? Easy one Mom, Broccoli
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? To be in a movie
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip of course....YUM
18. Who is your biggest hero? Mommy
19. What do you like to do best with your friends? Swim at the pool
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? To reach my goal of saving up for Sage, American Girl Doll of the Year.
If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
Hi I'm Jen, married to my best friend for 16 years and a Mom to 3 beautiful, energetic daughters. My blog is about life, learning to live with Grace and Girls Raised In The South (GRITS). Thanks for spending some time in my small part of the world! I hope you find a story you can relate to and you'll want to come back!
Follow us by: