A HUGE Thank you to Vintage Boomer @ http://vintageboomer.blogspot.com/
AND The RedheadedPrincess @
for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very grateful people have chosen to read my blog and also like it. It REALLY means a lot to me and I appreciate all the wonderful comments I receive. Thank you so much and please continue to tell me what you think. To me, that is one of the best parts. Even constructive criticism helps me to become a better blogger!!!
So, here are my 7 random facts about myself:
1. I am a chocoholic. I love ANYTHING that involves chocolate!
2. I really dislike bugs of any sort.
3. I am raising three G. R. I. T. S. and couldn't be happier =)
4. I could sit around all day long in the Fall and watch college football. I just love it, especially my WVU Mountaineers!!!
5. I love the smell of Tide detergent.
6. I'm a reality TV junkie.
7. I long to be a better cook for my family!
This was so much fun, because I have enjoyed reading all these blogs and I have met so many new people through this process. I love having been given this opportunity and I hope you will take the time to check out these awesome blogs.
AGAIN, a sincere and huge Thank you to Theredheadedprincess and Vintage Boomer for thinking of me!!! I'm quoting my 7 year old here...this seems to be her new saying, "You girls rock!"
Have a great Wednesday ya'll. Make today a good one!
Hi I'm Jen, married to my best friend for 15 1/2 years and a Mom to 3 beautiful, energetic girls. This blog is about life, learning to live with Grace and Girls Raised In The South (GRITS). Thanks for spending some time in my small part of the world! I hope you find a story you can relate to and you'll want to come back!
Follow us by: